only had it a month!!!!!!!!

she was pulling off a petrol fourcourt through a line of traffic and accelerated into me. the photo doesn't show off how bad it actually is the list of damage is as follows

front wing dented and arch moulding cracked

door is mullered rear quarter panels has a small dent and is scuffed under the vr6 sign

the rear bumper is scratched and scuffed

and she cracked the wing mirror

so far she has been quite good she has admited total fault to her insurance and they are arranging to take it into their garage to see if it's "economical" to fix.

oh and the've given me a crapy 1.4 astra to drive in they wanted to give me a 1.0 ka but i told them to f*#k off.

• 2 weeks later...

Check all the electrics work and that everything seems to be put back right, like the door trim and the rubber thing (:S) between the two doors where all the wiring goes.

Then i guess its just the usual paint finish and match and panels gaps. Also check how the door opens and shuts, should be like new, it shouldn't drop or anything and should shut cleanly!

she was pulling off a petrol fourcourt

Love to see that on DVD......... :D

Don't sign anything until ya checked it all over and if ya unhappy tell erm so.

Ring ya the insurance company, if its a call centre ask for a name at the head office / complaints. Then write to erm expaining why you are unhappy.

hi guys

i have had a few developments in this saga.

the bodyshop has fixed all the bodywork but have managed to break the alarm. So they now have to fit a new full closure alarm at their own cost.

I don't know if i should be happy at the prospect of a new alarm or concerned that they broke the old one.

john

hi guys

i have had a few developments in this saga.

the bodyshop has fixed all the bodywork but have managed to break the alarm. So they now have to fit a new full closure alarm at their own cost.

I don't know if i should be happy at the prospect of a new alarm or concerned that they broke the old one.

john

ID BE CHUFFED THEYR FITTIN A CAT 1 ALARM FOR NOWT MATE

hey guys

just been to look at the car today which still isn't fixed, i'm begining to think i'll never get it back!

oh the new alarm they have fitted is a cobra don't qiute know what model yet but i had a toad on there before are these similar quality or should i push for something else?

thanks

john

Blimey eh!

Women in cars! Who'd have it! I hear they've even got VR6's these days! What's the world coming to??? ;)

Sorry for your loss Flexin. I had some woman hit me too, but it was my ex-husbands Vectra so I didn't really give a cr*p !lol