why is there so many vr for sale

Well mines staying with me for a few more years yet until the price of the MkV comes down then i'm off back to GTI Land !shy

i'm sure there are lots on the market now as they are dare i say it getting on a bit + the cost of running one is a little on the high side but i'd say there no more than any other top perfomance Vehicle from any other manufacturer.

I prob would not keep my VR if I had to drive it daily I'm just fortunate that I dont have it as my daily driver its more of a weekend cruiser ;) Saying that I've had a break of a year from my car now so I cant bloody wait to get it back. Should be MOT'd and back on the road by the end of next week yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee :P Then I'm wrapping it up in cotton wool as the paint work is just too damn good on it! !amazed I'm actually a bit scared to take it any where now just in case some fecker scratches it or dents it! :@ !dodge :?

Love that VR Jonvr6highline' date=' probably the nicest one I have ever seen, the wheels suit it really well... Is that an ABT front grille you have?

Nice One Mate

Matt

[/quote']

Thanks Matt. That is very nice of you to say so. ;)

Its a Kamei Grille that I've got with 17" wheels!

Next on my list are crystal fogs/indicators.

There are loads of lovely VR's on here!

Have you got any pictures of yours?

Cheers

Jon 8)

MISC.jpg

Jon' date=' are you moving away from the 'evil' look hella quads at the front?

[/quote']

Jon,

I really liked the look of the 'menacing' look, but at night time the lighting was terrible. Going down any unlit roads, I had to go really slow as I couldn't see where I was going. They were like Candlelights! I had those on my motor for about 3 years and enough was enough! They were pretty dangerous! !grr

My new lights are much better at night and also look pretty cool with the halos! :)

Jon 8)

my quads are really bright! i put uprated bulbs in them and they are really good in the dark, you can also get H6W halogen 6 watt side light bulbs (bayonet fix type that look like mini h4`s) they improve visual lighting on the inner lamps too, much clearer and whiter light than standard peanut bulbs, in fact any sidelight can use them, they are about 8-10 quid for 2.