Hi Folks

Finally got chance to wash and wax her this weekend (first dry weekend to wax it since owning it, about 2 months).

But would you believe it, got one shot off before my batteries died in my camera.....

...so this'll have to do you till next weekend when i can get a few more. Since i've had it i've carried out a full service, new headlights, and new chin spoiler after some cat decided he didnt like my last one.

1139235936_2765_FT0_vr500_.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Cheers guys. I'd like to change the wheels as they are a pig to keep clean, just something like solitudes as i want to keep it standardish looking. I'm also on the lookout for the highline blackberry interior which i think would look smart in a black vr. So those are the initial things i want doing. Then some samco's, in purple if i can get the seats.

cool....

Is there much difference between the hellas and the morette ones, dont think i've seen the morette ones fitted?

Is your car in members rides Nick? I'd like to have a butchers. Doh, just found it, having a blonde day today..

cool....

Is there much difference between the hellas and the morette ones' date=' dont think i've seen the morette ones fitted?

Is your car in members rides Nick? I'd like to have a butchers. Doh, just found it, having a blonde day today..

[/quote']

morrette lamps look simmilar but the glass on them is convex and the outer housing is slightly different, they are a whole lot dearer too! and they havnt got the projector lens in the main lamp which really makes the hellas imo, if you put the h6w sidelight bulbs in the inner lamps they look even better when you got full lights on ;)

cool....

Is there much difference between the hellas and the morette ones' date=' dont think i've seen the morette ones fitted?

[/quote']

morrette lamps look simmilar but the glass on them is convex and the outer housing is slightly different, they are a whole lot dearer too! and they havnt got the projector lens in the main lamp which really makes the hellas imo, if you put the h6w sidelight bulbs in the inner lamps they look even better when you got full lights on ;)

Are those just an upgraded side light bulb?

Jay, i'd love a set of polished rims for the summer, something like tt comps or similar, but you know what its like, as and when funds allow.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, virtually dent free, there's the occasional car park dint but not much. Was thinking of getting some spacers on. Was thinking 10mm, and is it just the rear that needs them or the front aswell do you reckon?

Good to meet you at the pod sanks, your car is just amazing mate, and i'm so envious of you with that steering wheel. Yeah, pretty chuffed with the wheels sanks, aint seen another mk3 with them before, come to think of it, i aint seen another set before. They were an optional extra for the mk4 and i dont think many people opted for them. Defo needs spacers at the rear as i had to modify the centre caps to get them on, and also had to remove the dust cap from behind the wheel centre cap. Really need to get it back on before the grease start p*ssing out. Not sure what size spacers to get though.