hows been to stlyedynamix wicked offer must look

ok been down there today and had my archs rolled they have offered me my windows to be tinted for 120 5dr/or 99 3dr and i said i may have more people which i will let know of the offer and he said to call them and quote MY NAME and that you calling for the TINTING offer but only if you are a customer and you have been there before.

forgot to mention this is a limited offer for 1 month and and spaces are filling so call asap.

yes it would normaly cost 250 i think he said but they have been tinting for a while but they never had a certificate to legally do it now they have it and like i said a limited offer and cars to only previous customers i see some car they had doen there that they did and couldnt fault it take some pics when its done going in at the end of the month.

ye went fine other than i had a snall dent on me arch were some twat hit it the other week so i only had that 1 done for now coz after the repair is done it wount be able to get rolled coz it would crack the repair and because of the dent it rippled a small bit and also if you have any rust there they also said it would ripple but all will be fixed soon it cost 40 quid with archs or 50 quid with archs each arch.

p.s it tolk them bout an hour to do 1 arch but might take a bit less as it has a small dent so was prob a be tuffer for them to do but before the arch was rolled i put and 17IN 8J ET35 rim on the car an it touched the arch tryed it agian with the arch rolled and i would say i could get a 9J rim with the correct et on the easy.