How old are you?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought they stayed on your license for 5 years but only affected your insurance for 3?

dunno about the insurance side seademon' date=' I only know about how long peoples points i give them last im afraid !amazed :P;)

[/quote']

It's all down to the specific insurer. Most will ask for all motoring convictions in last 5yrs, but some will only ask for last 3, or if you're lucky, 2yrs.

I'm 23, a product of the eighties! :)

just got a renewal quote for £420 (4yrs ncd) fully comp, but that was before someone's claiming off me for uninsured losses... doh! it'll probably be scandalous now! nevermind, the money for insurance is very worth it, for the VR anyway!

Im 28 but act about 18 but must be growing up cos I've just bought me 1st place! A lot of insurance companies arent bothered about an SP30 now as so many people have them due to the massive increase in numbers of Gatso's! Read that in the Daily Mail a few weeks ago.

26 but my birthday is the 29th of march... look about 40 but act about 12 most of the time. Paying 500 fully comp on a syncro with lots of mods (no charger though! :-() - all declared so ok. 6 points but nearly all over 3 years ago and 4 ncb.

he he just done a search for quotes on an R32, range from £470 fully comp protected etc with bell/admiral upto £1383 !!!!! with some bunch of muggy c*nts called insureandgo!! wtf sort of a quote is that? i am 33 not 18!!! monkeys, my vr is only 340 fully comp with mods declared so the £470 aint bad for a much newer motor me finks!