considereing there are 3445 registered members you'd think that would be grounds for a vr6 show, there's gti this, GTI that blah blah!!! How about it people ?? 2006 for the first VR6 Owmners Club summer bonanza!!! I can smell the hot dogs and burgers already ;) 8)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has been metioned before tbh, numbers should be sufficient to do a meet of some description. somewhere like billing aquadrome as its a proper camping/caravan site with permanent food stall, a small funfair and a watersports lake. pick a good weekend and it could be superb. the polo guys hold there show there so might be an idea to go the same time to make it more of a gathering and summat different to look at!

I've contacted billing before but they have never come back to me :(

This will happen but trying to find a place and date which is suitable for everyone who wants to attend it very tricky. Tend to have our mini meets at other organised events

how about we all go some place like a large camp site and have a big pissup like a show but no show ground to pay for all we would have to do is all book the same day(or big group booking) near a conty house for pictures? or theme park ?

how about we all go some place like a large camp site and have a big pissup like a show but no show ground to pay for all we would have to do is all book the same day(or big group booking) near a conty house for pictures? or theme park ?

Alton Towers! I haven't been since b4 they got Oblivion, let alone Air and whatever is new this year.

TG

Given there are over 3451 members, there are going to be at least a small percentage of members who will have to travel far, GTI International for me last year was a fair old drive!

I'm sure once we have recovered from not having membership up for a while, we can get the club funds back on track for such an event.

Thanks.

Pete

If you guys are interested in doing this I live 10 Minutes from Billing Aquadrome. :-)

If they are not getting back to anybody about it I can go there and get a rundown of what is needed and prices for camping and grounds etc.....

I have NEVER organised anything before so have no idea what to do, what to find out etc.....

If you want this thing to happen if an Events organiser could list things for me to find out then I am more than happy to do it ;-)

I could go there over the weekend if I know what I am doing, like I said it's about 10 Minutes from me :-)