Some more pics from the pod.

Cool, cheers folks, good to meet you both jon and sanks, would be interesting to try and squeeze that w8 lump into the vr, but i think i'll leave that to someone else...Congrats to sanks (and Si) for picking up some well deserved trophies...

Your bay looked lovely and clean claire, can see how many hours you put into it. Still amazes me when i see the size of that ram air kit, i'd really worry about sucking in kids and dogs though... really like the shot of your twin pipes too.

Was amazed at justins car, that thing is even better in the flesh. I think that would be my vr of choice..

Hi Si, yeah i would of this time but you looked busy cleaning when i saw you, proper attention to detail as i saw you tyre slicking the whole of your tyre not just your side wall....cool. Tried taking some shots of your car si but they all came out too dark, think your colour is the nicest vr colour, but what a pig to shoot. Like the way you got your missus to film out the sunroof on the way in, bet thats a good video.

Did you see that thing fly Slim, and there was another one in green that was uber quick too.