well i have been in the max power scene for 6 year now working for various companys over the years!!!

thats prob why my taste differs from some!!!

been offerd redline cover already and its only been on the road five days!!!

it will be on show at donny next weekend if any one is goin!!!

not finished yet though few bits to sort!!

well i have been in the max power scene for 6 year now working for various companys over the years!!!

thats prob why my taste differs from some!!!

been offerd redline cover already and its only been on the road five days!!!

it will be on show at donny next weekend if any one is goin!!!

not finished yet though few bits to sort!!

Cool, looks like all the work is paying off. most dubbers arent into the max power scene but i remeber a time when i was and i would have loved your car. still cant see how you was tryin for euro look maybe its a euro max power hybrid !dodge

i like to see something different, the work looks good not tacky. Imagine it with black mesh in the front bumper, and lowered on a PHAT set of BBS RS or Schmidt's or something Euro. Would look much better, but thats just my opinion. Not a bad car mate....

It's all a bit to Boy Racer for me.

Sort of thing that I would expect to be done to a Corsa or a Saxo maybe.

While not to my tastes and not something that I would personally drive around I can appreciate the work that has gone into it.

Always nice to see something that little bit different :-)

Mark.

I like what u've done! It's about time there where a few more mentalists out there! !amazed mine has been fairly leary over the past few years but have tried to tame it down nowadays, still not a touch on urs tho!

fair play it's all good in my reakoning! :D

• 5 months later...

Fair play for doing something different, Dave. Golf Show cars are starting to look a bit "samey" these days with so many people going for the Euro and OEM+ look. There is nothing wrong with bodykits if they are done well, and the car has enough power under the bonnet to carry it off.

If it was me, I would change the wheels for a set of big BBS split-rims though and swap the exhaust arrangement for a pair of R32-style twin pipes. Maybe mesh those front intakes too.