Not the best pics in the world, would love to get some nice one's done in the future!

Could anyone tell me if this was a previous member's car?

BBS RC 17" alloys and 40mm drop on SPAX PSX adjustables

Scorpion cat back exhaust with Boxer tailpipe

I'm after doing other things to it to make it stand out from the crowd, but I want to keep it subtle, what are good things to do?

Many thanks to you all as always :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right then, all things being equal, you should see 3 council estate pics of my Mulberry Highline.

Could anyone tell me if she was a previous member's car?

GolfVR6001.jpg

GolfVR6002.jpg

GolfVR6003.jpg

Lowered 40mm on SPAX PSX suspension, Pipercross Viper induction kit, 17" BBS RC alloys, Scorpion cat back exhaust with Boxer tip, mk4 style headlights, smooth grill.

I want to keep her subtle, but also stand out from the crowd, any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks all

Look even better when she's had a clean and polish and things lol, might crack on with that this weekend, and get her poshed up for some nice pics.

Pete, I see your avatar has a damn tasty looking turbo charger!! Have you had it fitted, or are you going to? A bit of forced induction would be right up my street if you wouldn't mind sharing any info on the pitfalls and pros a turbo may have?

Cheers

I like both ideas there' date=' i'd like to change the front bumper for a nice deep item, but smooth, and that retains the fogs, of which the crystals are a nice idea.

Any ideas on the bumper i'm after, and where would I get the crystal fogs from?

[/quote']

You don't need to change the bumper, just the front black splitter at the bottom.

Jon 8)

Wow, top quality, group buys are the way to go!!! I see you've used it conjunction with a fabled Shrick manifold (I've heard good things about these) I take it they do work together, or do you have to modify the manifold to run forced induction?

Cheers

not ordered anything yet mate still offshore till tue then il have a look and then il order what is necessary and have it fitted a week today hopefully!!!

i went cheap wheel option and got them painted to my liking as below

vrside2.jpg

yes indeed they are cost me £80 and paint was about £40 a wheel aswell as tyre fitting and balancing. tyres were £100 each though ouch.

would have loved a set of nice BBS's splitties but so expensive and a complete barsteward to clean.