Magnex Cat Back Exhaust

Hello All..

Has anyone had a Magnex cat back 'zorst on a VR6? If so, any comments?

Heard good reports from local tuning shop but would like to get an honest report from a VR6 owner.

Also interested in the Supersprint system - however, this only comes with a 3 year guarantee. Has anyone had one of these for any length of time? If so, any corrosion problems with their mild steel?

i have just recently fitted a magnex cat back system (£288 from ebay delivered), really easy to fit. Hardest part was getting old system off. The fit and quality of the magnex is brilliant.

The sound is also very nice. Its quite quiet, but in a very good way. Purs nicely at low speeds and then gives a nice wee roar at higher speeds.

The reason i went with Magnex is becuase of the sound, i didnt want anything loud at all.

They are well worth it.

I've got the Miltek in my hallway and the build quality is, frankly, bloody excelent. I've heard other milteks on peoples cars at the last RR and they sounde nice where as mine was loud and horrible. Plus its the last thing that came with the car so needs changing to make the car ALL my work

Thanks guys, sounds like Magnex is a good choice. Lifetime guarantee plus over £100 cheaper wins over the SuperSprint.

Will try and find a deal for exhaust plus suspension upgrade - I find the stock suspension WAY too soft and wallowing the engine performance..