Top Gear 'VR6' review on T.V. .......

i have a topgear vid wich compares vr6 golf to a NSX, ferrari,r33 skyline, pug 106 gti ect. think the vr6 is last

clarkson refers to it as 'soggier than a blamonge thats been soaked in soggy fluid'

i have a topgear vid wich compares vr6 golf to a NSX' date=' ferrari,r33 skyline, pug 106 gti ect. think the vr6 is last

clarkson refers to it as 'soggier than a blamonge thats been soaked in soggy fluid'

[/quote']

Yep, I've got that one on video somewhere.

i remember it quentin wilson was doing the driving it was in some kind of empty warehouse or airplane anger then he went for a spin to around 125mph .

aiden like the clip of the corrado they did one of the corrado in the 90's as well about it being a future classic.

i have a topgear vid wich compares vr6 golf to a NSX' date=' ferrari,r33 skyline, pug 106 gti ect. think the vr6 is last

[/quote']

it was to find the best handling car and he was right stock vr suspension is a joke

[/quote']

it was to find the best handling car and he was right stock vr suspension is a joke

Yeah, it was only the standard suspension that let it down.

[/quote']

Yeah, it was only the standard suspension that let it down.

it means the vr is underated and a welll kept secret which is fine by me :)

my mate liked to shove that dvd in my face (he is an avid fan of the 106 gti and him and his gf both have them), because the 106 handles better, til i pointed out my bilsteins and in that dvd the vr on stock sus still beats the 106 round the track anyway!

vr6s will always be underrated, even i underestimated it´s driveability before i owned one. that´s cool tho like eat this said :)